Bring Out The Best In Your Book
Everybody may have a book inside them, but getting it out is another matter! Writing a book can be a long, hard process. And by the time you've finished, you'll want to make sure everything is perfect before it is published. And that is why you need a professional proofreader on your side.
Editors With Industry Insight
We’re professional editors with an edge. Our team includes authors and publishing professionals, so we understand preparing books for publication. In addition, we know your authorial voice is important, so our proofreaders will work to preserve your style in their edits.
We’ll Boost Your Book
One of our experts will thoroughly edit your book by:
- Fixing typos related to spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Checking sentence structure and word choice
- Ensuring that prose is easy to read and flows smoothly
- Making sure the tone is suitable for your intended audience
- Offering feedback and suggestions on writing style
- Highlighting inconsistencies or factual errors
We also use MS Word Track Changes, meaning you’ll be able to review every edit made. This gives you ultimate creative control over your masterpiece.
We can edit and return up to 10,000 words within 24 hours, so you never have to fret over publication deadlines. And if you need your manuscript returned even sooner, you can always try our Express Service.
Trusted globally by thousands of companies and universities, including: