Specialist Literature Review Proofreading
The literature review lays the groundwork for a great piece of academic writing. After all, a well-written literature review:
- Shows that you’ve done your research
- Provides a starting point for your own arguments
- Gives your work vital context
So to give yourself the best chance of success, you need your literature review to be error free and easy to read. And that’s where our expert proofreaders can help.
Proofreading Your Literature Review
Send us your literature review and we will:
- Correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Check that the text is clear and concise throughout
- Offer tips on use of academic vocabulary
- Make sure references and citations are clear and consistent
- Provide helpful comments on writing style
We will then provide two copies of your literature review:
- A ‘Clean’ copy in the original file format
- An MS Word Track Changes copy
This second copy will show you every change we make, which you can then accept or reject. As such, you are always in control of the final draft. And if your chosenfile format file format doesn’t support Track Changes, we will adapt our process to match.
Literature Review Editing
Proofreading focuses on correcting errors, while editing may involve more substantial revisions. As such, we cannot usually offer editing to students due to academic plagiarism guidelines .
But we do offer Academic Editing Services for professional researchers. If you need these services, sign up as a researcher and select ‘Editing’ when you upload your literature review.
Fast Proofreading And Editing
Working to a deadline? Then pick a service speed to match:
- Regular – Up to 10,000 words checked within 24 hours
- Express – Your literature review returned in as little as 8 hours
- Rapid – Get your document back in as little as 3 hours
Simply select Regular, Express, or Rapid when you upload your document and we’ll set to work as soon as possible.
Trusted globally by thousands of companies and universities, including: