PhD Proposal Proofreading And Editing
Polish Your Postgraduate Proposal
500 words free!
use promo code
Preparing Your Research Proposal
You’re applying for a postgraduate course. You’ve got a great idea for your research. You just need to write up a compelling research proposal. But to make sure you impress the application board, you need it to be error free. And that’s why you should have your MRes or PhD proposal checked by the academic proofreading experts.
MRes And PhD Proposal Proofreading
If you send us your PhD proposal, we can help you win a place on the course of your dreams. We do this by:
- Correcting spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes
- Ensuring the tone and vocabulary used are suitably academic
- Checking your writing is clear, concise, and consistent
- Highlighting passages that may need further attention
- Making sure all sources are clearly referenced
- Leaving helpful feedback in comments
In most cases, you’ll then receive two copies of your edited document:
- A ‘Clean’ copy in the original format
- A Track Changes copy saved as a Microsoft Word document
This second copy will let you review every edit we make, so you’re always in control of the final draft. And if you’re using a different file format, we can adapt our process to suit.
Research Proposal Editing
Since postgraduate applications are subject to university plagiarism guidelines, we can only offer proofreading for MRes and PhD proposals. But if you’re preparing a professional research proposal or grant application, we can offer a full editing service. For more information, select one of the document types below.
Fast Proofreading And Editing
To make sure you always meet your application deadlines, we offer Regular, Express, and Rapid service speeds:
- Regular –Up to 10,000 words checked within 24 hours
- Express – Documents returned in as little as 8 hours
- Rapid – Your proposal proofread in as little as 3 hours
Just select Regular, Express, or Rapid when you upload your document. After that, simply complete your payment and wait for us to confirm your work has been checked.