Google Docs Proofreading And Editing
Get The Most From Google Docs
500 words free!
use promo code
Professional Google Docs Editing
Google Docs is a web-based word processor run by everyone’s favourite omnipresent search engine, offering a great free alternative to Microsoft Word and Pages, especially if you’re sharing documents with colleagues or clients.
But while Google Docs poses a challenge to traditional word processors, you cannot replace expert editing! So make sure to try our Google Docs proofreading service and get your Google documents checked with Proofed.
To submit a document to our Google Docs proofreading service:
- Go to our upload page
- Click ‘Browse or drag & drop your file’ and select ‘From Google Drive’
- Select the document and accept the sharing permissions via Google Docs
- Select either proofreading or editing as required
- Brief your editor and complete your payment
- Let us match you with the perfect Google Docs proofreader
- Wait for an email confirming your document is ready
You can access your edited Google document via a link to Google Drive that we’ll share in your user area. After this, you can review our work using the Suggested Edits feature in Google Docs, accepting or rejecting individual changes as you see fit. This ensures you’re always in complete control of your work.
Fast Editing And Proofreading
Need a document checked without a minute to waste? We offer three speed options with our Google Docs editing services:
- Regular – Up to 10,000 words checked in 24 hours
- Express – Documents returned in as little as 8 hours
- Rapid – Your document edited in as little as 3 hours
Simply pick a speed based on how soon you need the document returned.
As well as Google documents, we can check the following file types:
- Microsoft Word Documents
- PDF Files
- LaTeX Files
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Google Slides Presentations
- Keynote Presentations
- Pages Documents
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Google Sheets
- RTF Files
- Plain Text Files
For more on the file formats you can submit, click here.