Keynote Proofreading And Editing
Give Your Presentation With Confidence
Try two slides for free with the code ‘2slides’
Professional Presentation Proofreading
For Apple users, Keynote is the go-to software for presentations. And while Keynote makes it easy to create a visually striking slideshow, you also need the text in your slides to be clear, concise, and error free. This is where our Keynote proofreading services can help, with expert editors from a range of backgrounds available to help you refine your work.
To submit a Keynote file (.key) to our site, simply:
- Drag and drop your file(s) onto our upload page or click ‘Browse or drag & drop your file’ to find and select the file(s)
- Select either proofreading or editing
- Enter the document details and instructions for your editor
- Complete your payment (based on the number of slides in your presentation)
We will then pair you with the perfect proofreader. And when we’re done, we will email to let you know your edited presentation is ready to download from your user area.
Fast Editing And Proofreading
Even if you’re working to a deadline, we have you covered. Our keynote editing services come with three speed options, allowing us to match your schedule:
- Regular – Presentations returned within 24 hours
- Express – Documents returned in as little as 12 hours
- Rapid – Your slideshow checked in as little as 3 hours
Simply pick a service speed when you upload your Keynote presentation.
As well as PowerPoint presentations, we can check:
- Microsoft Word Documents
- PDF Files
- Google Docs
- LaTeX Files
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Google Slides Presentations
- Keynote Presentations
- Pages Documents
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Google Sheets
- RTF Files
- Plain Text Files
See our supported formats page for more information.