LaTeX Editing Service
Expert LaTeX Proofreading For Academics
500 words free!
use promo code
Trust Your LaTeX Document To The Professionals
LaTeX (pronounced ‘lay-tech’) is a document preparation system used for academic writing, particularly in subjects like science, maths, and engineering. So if you’re a student or researcher, you may need to use LaTeX when writing a paper.
Unlike ‘WYSIWYG’ word processors such as Microsoft Word, where what you see on screen is what gets printed out, LaTeX is a plain text system. This means you apply formatting using markup ‘tags’ that define how text is presented.
And because LaTeX is a specialist system, you will want to use a specialist LaTeX editing service. That is where we come in. Our editors have extensive experience with .tex files, so you can trust us to handle your LaTeX proofreading needs.
To use our LaTeX editing service, upload your .tex file(s) to our site by:
- Dragging and dropping the file(s) onto our upload page or clicking ‘Browse’ and selecting the file(s) you want to upload from your computer
- If required, you can then drag your .tex files into the order in which you would like them edited using the three horizontal lines to the right of the file name
- Complete your payment (based on word count minus markup)
- We will then convert your file(s) to the .docx format so we can work in Microsoft Word using the Track Changes function
After this, we will edit your document without changing the markup, then email you when it is ready to download from your user area. Here, you will find:
- A ‘Clean’ copy of your edited .tex file(s) in the original format
- A ‘Track Changes’ copy saved as a .docx file so you can review our edits
You can see how much your document will cost using our price calculator. The price is based on the word count minus the markup, which we will not edit. You will also see on the pricing page that we charge a 20% premium on our basic rates. This is to reflect the extra work involved in checking a LaTeX document.
Our LaTeX Editing Service
When you hand us your work, our professional editors will:
- Correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors
- Make sure an academic tone is maintained throughout
- Highlight passages that could be clearer and suggest improvements
- Offer helpful writing tips and feedback in comments
- Ensure your markup stays intact
And with the Track Changes copy of your document, you will be able to review every edit we make. As such, you are always in complete control of your work.
Fast Editing And Proofreading
Got a deadline looming? Then pick a service speed to match:
- Regular – Up to 10,000 words checked in 24 hours
- Express – Documents returned in as little as 8 hours
- Rapid – Your work edited in as little as 3 hours
Simply select Regular, Express, or Rapid when you upload your document.
As well as LaTeX documents, we can check the following file types:
- Microsoft Word Documents
- PDF Files
- Google Docs
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Google Slides Presentations
- Keynote Presentations
- Pages Documents
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Google Sheets
- RTF Files
- Plain Text Files
For more on the file formats you can submit, click here.