Press Release Editing And Proofreading
Effective press releases make a strong impression in just a few paragraphs. And having one of our professional editors refine your writing will ensure your press releases are clear, concise, and error free every time. So why not find out how we could help your company get its message across clearly?
We Are Business Writing Experts
Our editing experts understand the importance of a good press release. Every sentence, word, and punctuation choice needs to serve a purpose. And since our editors are pros at spotting small mistakes that can evade even the keenest eye, you can trust us to make your writing the best it can be.
Our Press Release Editing Service
When you submit a press release for proofreadin, our expert editors will:
- Correct any spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Check your sentence structure and word choice
- Make sure your writing is clear and concise
- Ensure the tone of your writing matches your brand voice
- Offer helpful tips and feedback in comments
And when we’re done, you will receive two copies of your document:
- A ‘Clean’ copy in the original file format
- An MS Word Track Changes copy
You can see every edit we make in this ‘Track Changes’ copy of the document, giving you full control over the final draft of your press release.
Fast Proofreading And Editing
Sometimes, you’ll need a press release prepared in a hurry. But this doesn’t mean you can skip proofreading! Instead, try our Express and Rapid services:
- Regular – Up to 10,000 words checked every 24 hours
- Express – Documents edited in as little as 8 hours
- Rapid – Documents checked in as little as 3 hours
Simply select Regular, Express, or Rapid when you upload your press release to make sure your document is edited in good time.
Trusted globally by thousands of companies and universities, including: