Pages Proofreading And Editing
Editing And Formatting For Mac Users
500 words free!
use promo code
Professional Document Proofreading
If you’ve ever owned an Apple computer, you’ve almost certainly used Pages. This word processor is a great tool, perfect for everything from essays to novels. But once you’ve drafted a document, there’s still one thing you need to do: proofread it.
You don’t have to do that bit alone, though! We offer specialist Pages proofreading and editing services, with experts on hand to check and format documents. Just let us know how we can help.
It’s easy to submit a Pages file (.pages) for proofreading. Simply:
- Go to our upload page
- Drag and drop your Pages file(s) onto this page or click ‘Browse or drag & drop your file’ to select the file(s) you want to upload
- Select either proofreading or editing
- Brief your editor by entering document details and instructions
- Complete payment and wait for an email confirming your document is ready
After that, you’ll be able to download two copies of your document from your user area.
- A ‘Clean’ copy that is ready to use
- And a second copy with all edits marked using Pages’ Track Changes tool
You can use this second copy to review our work, accepting or rejecting changes as you see fit. And this means you’re always 100% in control of the final draft.
Fast Editing And Proofreading
Need speed as well as precision? Then you’ll like our services:
- Regular – Up to 10,000 words checked in 24 hours
- Express – Documents returned in as little as 12 hours
- Rapid – Your work proofread in as little as 3 hours
Just pick a speed when you submit a document to our site and we’ll do the rest.
Not using Pages? Not a problem! You can also submit:
- Microsoft Word Documents
- PDF Files
- Google Docs
- LaTeX Files
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Google Slides Presentations
- Keynote Presentations
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Google Sheets
- RTF Files
- Plain Text Files
Click here for more information on file formats.
Try Us For Free
Not sure you need an editor? Then try uploading a 500-word sample using the code 500FREE at checkout. We’ll check your work for free and you can see the difference our Pages proofreading and editing services can make.